It's just a summer love
Oh yeah, i’ll update now.
Are you going to upload anymore of your Wesley Stromberg fanfic on Wattpad??
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE AS A FETUS TILL YOUVE SEEN THEIR YEAR 6 SCHOOL PHOTO LETS BE REAL HERE
Yes we now understand that Ash used to cut, but i honestly can’t say how sad i am when I type in the letter ‘A’ on twitter and see the first thing that pops up…I just can’t.
My new Luke Fanfic on Wattpad
I’ll do the rest when im done editing my Smut account
Ship?c: I have ombre hair, that's dark brown at the top, and fades into blonde half way down. I have hazel green eyes, and I wear glasses. I also have naturally rosy cheeks. I'm 14, and 5'4 1/2. I love photography, pennyboarding, and being outdoors. Traveling is amazing. I love snow, but I'm not a fan of cold weather. I practically live in skinny jeans, vans, and beanies. Scenario: Anything you want it to be love. c:
Sorry it’s late I’m editing my smut blog
IMAGINE: You sat on the Metropolitan Museum Steps looking around for a good shot. You were about to take a photo of a cute teen couple kissing when someone sat next to you. “Got any good shots?” The voice made you jump suddenly. You looked over to see a boy wearing skinny jeans, a leather jacket with a white shirt, & a black beanie. You blushed, he was really cute. “Oh um y-yeah.” You asked nervously. “Would you mind if I saw?” He asked. “Would you like to see?” You mentally face plamed yourself after asking him that. He smiled, “If you insist.” You went to your recent pics going through all your pics from today and yesterday. From the beach to the city. “So you like to travel?” He asked looking away from your pictures to you. You blushed, “Yeah they’re both my passion. He nodded, “Maybe you could show me more of your pictures some time, I’m Luke.” “(Y/N)” You told him. “So…before seeing more of your beautiful pictures…would you like to go out on a date with me today?” He asked blushing slightly. You smiled, “I’d love to.” “Great, lets go now,” He said standing up and sticking his arm out for you to grab his hand. You blushed and grabbed him letting him pull you up and walk you down the steps.
Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
— Katey Chrest (via acidicmoons)
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
hi , so instead of describing ourselves can we send you a picture for the ships ? ><